Thursday 28 September 2017

Life is like a balloon

Hi dearest crafting buddies!




It's been a while since I found the time to post something here. I am having some very busy weeks right now. But today let me share with you a card I did for Mo's challenge of the month - the good news is that you are still in time to join us in Mo's challenge on Facebook.

This month Lou challenged to use this cool image called "Life is like a balloon", one of the many wonderful images you can find at Mo's Store.






I played with this image and had some fun with making a hand cut cloud template. I created the clouds by using Stormy Sky distress ink. I like the outcome! :)
I hope you like it, and that you join us in the fun. The challenge closes on October 2nd. We look forward for some fresh ideas to learn from each other.





I will be back very soon with other projects to share. Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week. Finally autumn is kicking in here, and I' very happy that finally the scorching  heat is over.

Peace!
Rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment